Slow news day

A slow news day in Coronado
This is what happens when you live in a small town. From time to time there's not too much going on. As on this past Valentine's Day. In the local newspaper, there was the front page story about the sweet local couple who found each other late in life, and the story about the Coronado Hospital Foundation Gala dance, then the token story about local propositions and voting results. The other front page story, titled, "Jewelry Maker's Precocious Pins Are Precious Keepsakes", was about me and my fun creature pins! Wow... I am honored that The Coronado Eagle & Journal felt I am story-worthy enough for the front page! Even if we do live in a small town... To read the article, go to.... (no luck with the link, I'll get back to you on how you can see the article online. In the meantime, I can mail you the article if you are really serious about seeing it :o)

Pugs
So the outcome of the newspaper article is that my pins have had a little resurgence. Also, a customer at Zazen, a store on First Street that sells my pins, ordered a custom design; a pug. Two pugs actually, one brown and one black. Oh my gosh, I think these are now my favorite pins! I'd better get busy and make more. What do you think of these guys? Too cute! (picture coming once Greg brings the camera back home - sorry! Check back very soon!)