Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Promised The Girls...

So here it is!
I told the girls who were learning to Needle Felt at Paper Tales that I would post a picture of my latest wall hanging. As you can see, I am still all about birdies and roses. Will I ever be onto anything else? Somehow, I think not, since I've always been completely transfixed by these two. Oh, yes, and clouds too. Well, we just do what we know and love best. Perhaps I can coax myself just a wee bit, and venture into the world of hedgehogs and mushrooms. That might be pretty cute too. What do you think?

2 comments:

Tamerie Shriver said...

I love the wall hanging. It's so pretty. Why change a good thing? Although, hedgehogs sound really cute! And the birds that your students made at Paper Tales are beyond adorable. You must be a good teacher.
ovelsir

Valerie said...

Thank you, Tamerie. They said I was a good teacher, and I don't think they were lying. We all had lots of fun! I hope you can come to a needle felting class soon, that is, if you're into that sort of thing...