A Preview of Cuteness to Come

Yep, here's a glimpse! Oooh, it's very exciting...

So, do you remember the "Etsy, I'm Not On Sale" post? The one where I spilled my guts about the etsy designer who refused to sell me rights to my logo design? Well, doesn't every bad situation have a silver lining.... because now I have a brand new logo, and all sorts of goodies to go along with it!
Wow, it's just like Halloween night 'round here with a fresh new batch of sweets!!

Now, I'm supposed to keep part of my excitement a secret, but it's OH SO HARD TO DO! But, for now, you can see my new banner on my blog, and there's a new banner in my etsy shop too. And, stay tuned for the next part of the Big Unveil, coming very soon!

And as for these cutie pillows, well, they are in my etsy shop too. But they are in my BM (that's Brick + Mortar) shops as well... that's shopS, did you notice? For one is at Austin's Gallery in Coronado, and the other is at Hello Bluebird,
way out in Pennsylvania. I'm bi-coastal, and
that's kinda cool...

All righty, so there's my excitement for the day. Now I must get on with the truly important stuff, and that's bodywork. For today's the day for that. The chiropractor and the massage therapist will nudge, knead, and beat the knots from my over needlefelted shoulders and upper back. Then it's on to teacher conferences, and kid duty. These cutes here are what keep me sane, I tell you :o)