Hey! I'm in San Diego Home and Garden Magazine!


Well, heck, I'm so excited about this! The May 2010 issue, out now! I know, I'm not Home, and I'm not Garden, so how does this angle work out?

The good thing is, the magazine has a "Fashion" section, thanks to Senior Editor, Phyllis Van Doren, and her love for color and fashion. I have been doing many fashion events lately, and met Phyllis at a recent show. Phyllis was kind enough to invite me to submit photos, and now look. I have a whole page in the Fashion section. Wow...
Thank you, Phyllis!










So, go out and buy your May issue, on newstands now, and have a look for me. I'm all over page 91! :o) By the way, look for Jeffrey on page 90. He's a friend of mine via The Grove Girls (my knitting friends). We were in The Style Awards Fashion show together. I guess we are just meant to be together! He has a great shop, called Junq in North Park, just south of Juniper on 30th Street. Go check him out. Oh, and Junq too. You'll be glad you did...