Meet the Newest Itty Bitty Bouquet Pincushion; Lady Gaga


Fresh off the blocks, and already practically as popular as Lady Gaga (ok, exaggeration! Wishful thinking, I guess...) is my newest group of teal and "dijon" roses.

Have you heard of that rose? Honey Dijon?
We have it in our garden, and it's spectacular. It really is the color of dijon mustard, and some of the roses have a touch of pink. They are so different, and amazingly beautiful.

Usually, when I think of roses, I think of pinks and peaches (my favorites), lilac and lavenders (love them), the white and yellows. Roses are my favorite flowers. Well, actually, I love peonies, but we can't grow them here in Southern CA. My mom grows roses like crazy. Her gardens are filled with roses, and some are as big as your head, I swear! Since we are living at the back house on my mom's property right now, the roses are surrounding us in all their glory. She doesn't have Honey Dijon, though, so it's been on my mind to make my own version. Oh, and I have to offer credit to the sweet Etsy customer who requested a custom pincushion of Itty Bittys in a teal color group. Thank you, Denise! Between you and the Honey Dijons, I finally have a beloved group of teals and green roses in a pincushion that I am head-over-heels in love with.


I have tried them at Austin's Gallery now twice, and they are swiped up as soon as they hit the shelves. They are too cute for words. :o) We are in crazy production mode of the Lady Gaga's over here...

I'm pulling together ideas that I'm going to submit to Sew Somerset. I think these are going to have to go along for the ride. Really, who can resist the Itty Bitty Bouquets? Most especially, who can resist Missy Lady GaGa!!

Check my Etsy shop, for I will be listing Lady GaGa there very soon!