God doesn't give us something he knows we can't handle



... so how come He thinks I'm so strong?? Sheesh, He must think I have the strength of an ox. Perhaps a mega-bodybuilder, a stone mason capable of building the Taj Mahal. Someone who can pinch grass like it was a cheek.... Heck, what?

Each day, a new adventure, some less pretty than others. Some, like those lately, are down and dirty-dog bad... Thank you, dear blog, for being my sounding block. Reader, if you are there, don't take pity on my words of woe. Just send me a silent prayer, in hopes I am capable of summoning the strength of heart, the braveness of soul, to keep plowing through and pulling up the socks of my family's life right now.

If you are wondering (as I would, naturally), here is a one minute recap of events of late. Please note this is within the last two +1/2 months...
  1. Move to step father's house in order to help restore order in his Alzheimer's fueled state of disrepair (he hasn't lived here for the past 3 years).
  2. Learn that 14 year old has been getting into trouble.
  3. Work like mad (successfully, thankfully) to accomplish 4 holiday craft shows in a 2 week period, and a madness of custom holiday orders. (Did I thank you for that, you and the universe? Thank you!!!)
  4. Move my studio to our new home right after the holidays. Yea, this is good.
  5. Austin's gallery.... s o o o s l o w after the holidays.
  6. Teen gets into bigger trouble :o(
  7. Husbands business is ....s o o o s l o w :o( Not good.
  8. Teen... in trouble at school. Tells the principal we have moved from Coronado. Yikes...
  9. Learn (today) that both sons are dismissed from the Coronado school system at the end of the day. Yes, that would be TODAY, end of the day today. OMG.....
  10. Get my mom to legally take over as "Caregiver" for my boys in order for them to continue in Coronado school.
  11. Realize this means that the boys are supposed to move in over at my mom's house....
  12. (Ok, my mom is 76, and is caring for my step father with Alzheimers... I can't ask anything more of her. Really.)
  13. Learn that they do "bed checks" in Coronado, where the asst. principal and a Sheriff arrive unannounced at your door at 6am to make sure your child is in the bed at the caregivers house... (Freakshow, sheesh)
So, amongst questions of moving again-back to Coronado, different school solutions for my boys, house swapping with my mom and step father, moving IN with my mom and step father, ways to help my wayward son, sanity of continuing my business in lieu of getting a real job.... I need God to help me handle this. I'm sorta wrung out here. God, are you listening?....