Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Bitchy Bunny Today



Sweet bunny today. But yesterday was an entirely different story... Here's how things went down.


Watercolor paintings were the order of the day, and I managed to get 5 done. Wow, that's a great day of work for me! Pirate friendly sorts were how I began. Things got a little
fierce by the end of painting #2. A good fierce, though...

Then, well, things got sort of messy. Bad cats, etc. You can see here how it went.

Just went south from there...

I hope I got it out of my system. Today my first painting is titled, 'love me with a big heart'. It's kind of a relief, back to being me, and all. Not a nasty me, didn't like that much...


1 comment:

Lisa Loria said...

Oh my gosh...You are TOO CUTE!
Best of luck on all of your classes and shows!
XO