Leveling Up


If you are around game-loving kids, you totally understand the concept of "leveling up". They focus so intently on getting to the next level that, if left to their own devices, you won't see them for days...

I'm getting ready to Level Up, and I'm so excited about it!

I've signed up for a new class called "Hello Soul Hello Business" which will be taught by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls of Do What You Love. The class begins in mid January, which is perfect timing for me (just when I've come back to earth after the crazy holiday season). I can't wait to learn about bringing more soul into my life and business!



Maybe this is something you might be interested in too? If so, click over to the Hello Soul Hello Business website and take a look. I think it will be the experience of a lifetime, and I'd love it if you joined me!

x, Val