Friday, December 16, 2011

A Pop Up show TOMORROW!


Birds are flying in... It's a flock, I tell you... Not only am I all about the world of birdies, but many of the women who support me are too. Well, birds of a feather flock together, right? Welcome friends, is all I have to say!



Tomorrow is a Pop Up Shop at the home of the Talmadge Show organizers, Sharon Gorevich and Alan Greenberg. You can find out more about it here. The show runs from 10-4. I will be one of 14 artists, and though I am pretty much all holiday needle felted out, I am excited to be included in this wonderful venue. A last big hip-hooray before Christmas. I am praying the weather cooperates. It's supposed to be windy and wintery. A festive Pop Up Shop day! Come out and join the fun, and do your last minute gift shopping! Pop on by :o)

The birdies and I will be there to say "Hi!"
x, Val

6 comments:

debb said...

These are beautiful!

Valerie said...

Thanks so much, Debb!

505whimsygirl said...

Love these!! I hope you did well at the sale.

Merry Christmas!

Promosyon said...

It look stylist and cool.It look beautiful.

Gods Little People said...

Oh my goodness Val - did you make these?? I hope you had a great sale.
Just wanting to wish you all the best for the holidays - bless, and thanks again for your sweet support!
Hugs from Greece,
Joan

Valerie said...

Thanks all! Yes, the show was wonderful, a very nice finish to my busy holiday season. @Joan, yes, thanks for your sweet words. I did make them all, and so much more. I'm as in love with birds as you are with your kitties!
Happiest of holidays to you all...
x, Val