A Very Big Thank You!

Thank you so very much!
I am so touched by you and all your positive comments about my handcrafted art. My confidence is absolutely soaring right now after such a successful day at Artisans' Alley, and the big sales at Austin's over the past several weeks. I wouldn't be where I am today without all your love and support. I am absolutely honored...

Been busy, busy, busy
Along with that, I am nicely recovering after the positively busiest month of my life! Sleep would elude me at the slightest bump, snore (GREG), or anything. Just the slightest noise would kick my mind in gear, so there I was, 3 am, mentally planning my next year of design. And what a year I have in store. I am so energized, I can hardly wait! I plan on introducing (finally) a line of women's sweater vests and art scarves. I do hope you will stay with me on my journey, and join my loving quest in revitalizing discarded wool clothing into fabulous new designs.

My Sleepy Poem
This poem was on my mind as I woke up the other sleepy morning. I hope you can see where I was at during the planning and preparation of Artisans' Alley. I do put my heart and soul into my work...

Sleepy tired me
Feet won't comply
Stumble as I walk
Rest eludes me now.

Just the other night
Slept for eight whole hours!
Accomplished everything
My imagination sings.

So creative now
Bright, fruitful visions
Conjured by my brain
Hands will deftly make.

Excited for the path
That leads towards tomorrow
What will happen then
I can only dream of now...