Meet The New Kid on the Block, Jewelry Affaire


Somerset Publications and Beth Livesay have done it again! Another fine magazine is set to hit the newstands on April 1st, which will surely inspire the creative genius in all of us. It already has set my creative mojo in action! You'll be able to see my felted earrings in this, the premier issue. You'll be looking for them in the "Artistic Affaire" section. I'm so excited to be a part of this publication. Now, don't ask me why, for I promised myself I wasn't going to become a jewelry artist. A felt and fiber artist yes, but definitely not a jewelry artist. I guess the problem cropped up with needing something fantastically felted to wear with those fun felted sweaters and scarves. So, yes, I admit, the jewelry bug grabbed ahold of me, and I had one of those late night flings with beads and felt, rather an "affair" of sorts! Here, take a sneak peek, and let me know what you think! And be on the lookout for Jewelry Affaire on newstands in April...