My FIRST Publication!

Guess what?! It's out, and I'm in it!! Haute Handbags,
that is. I can't tell you how excited I am about this; the very first ever publication of my handmade creations.

I just feel like things are taking a new path now. Kind of like I've been following along a straight and strong road with juts and potholes here and there. Now, all the sudden, a paved road has appeared, and I'm on it! It's filled with rolling hills and curves, there's lovely landscaping and scenery now, and it's definitely taking me towards a new direction. How exciting!

The other truly wonderful thing is that Deb Hodge's beautiful purses are on the cover of the magazine. Deb is a friend and the mom of my older son's best friend. I knew Deb's son for a year before I ever met Deb. I used to ask my son what his friend's parents did, and he'd reply "She's just like you, she makes stuff" Hmmm, I thought. What kid has a mom like me, who sits at home and sews and crafts the day away? Well, he sure did, and now I'm friends with this amazing and talented woman. We have SO much in common! So, Deb, you rock! And I couldn't be happier sharing my accomplishment with anyone other than YOU! :ox (kisses to Deb)

I will sell the magazines at Austin's Gallery, so you can find them locally if you live in Coronado. I know they will be for sale at Paper Tales over in Pt. Loma too. You can order them directly off the Stampington & Company's website, or by calling their toll free number; 877-782-6737. You won't be disappointed by this wonderful issue. It's filled with creativity, wonderful ideas, love, and especially, Deb's and my purses.

**Notes worth noting:
~ Those cutest ever pillows will be posted next. The publication excitement overrode the posting of the pillows... sorry!
~ I only write novels here because I try to fill up the space around the pictures. It's my Virgo need for order and feelings of symmetry... sorry!
~ Stay tuned for the launching of my NEW website. It's the biggest deal in the history of Val's Art Studio. This is going to be BIG, I tell you. BIG!!!