Altered Goodness Continues

The Spring 2010 issue of Altered Couture is about the hit the newstands! So, this is your notice to get out there and buy it, or at least take a look! You can find my refashioned vests on pages 76-78. The vests are a limited edition, and all one of a kind!

I will post the article very soon, just waiting to get the jpgs from Beth. In the meantime, take a look over at Beth's blog, Couture Over Coffee, where she's found the most incredible shoe planters ever! I think these repurposed stilettos were worn by call girls or exotic dancers, dominatrix types (?) (not any part of MY life!) ... or midgets, I guess. Heck, who could actually wear 10" heels?! Wonder what my Landscape Architect husband would think if I started putting these stiletto planters all around our garden (hee hee!). In any case, I love GiddySpinster's motto;

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. ~Faith Whittlesey

Priceless!

Ok, here are the shots from my article. I know, they pale in comparison to those shoes!!