A Little Snowman Told Me

...He needed to make an appearance on a sweater. So, what was I to do, but get going on this sweet sweater featuring Mr. Snowbuddy in a wooded glen of snow and fun. This is the true start to my holiday happenings, when the snowbuddies start to make an appearance.

Snowbuddies and felt making are being ungraciously interrupted by a family trip to Washington DC. Though excited about our trip, I'm nervous about being all ready for Artisans' Alley, which falls on Saturday December 5th, just one quick week after my return. My snowbuddies might be in short supply this year, so if you are thinking of coming and visiting me and a few snowbuddies at Artisans' Alley, come see me early in the day. I'll be where I was last year, in booth 66, right across from the entrance to the food court area.

I will also have a lovely selection of glorious needlefelted handpainted silk scarves at Artisans' Alley. I've had a hard time keeping these lovely scarves in stock at Austin's Gallery.
So put Artisans' Alley on your calendar, December 5th from 9-3 pm because is a fun time, and not to be missed. You can get all your Christmas shopping done all at once! Happy Holidays!