For Art Walk: 100% Handmade + Personality Plus!

I have a confession... Sometimes I develop obsessions about 1 or 2 of the things I make. I've got that going on right now. It's the guy that's 2nd from the left. Don't ask me how, what, or why, because I just can't answer that.

So, come to Art Walk, but be prepared to either see a "SOLD" sign on 1 or 2 pieces. Or, a really high price. Yeah, you get it.... it's part of my obsession...


Um humm, my obsession....

The Coronado Art Walk is THIS WEEKEND, Sept 18+19, from 10-5 both days. I will be in Booth 45, by the Ferry Pier. I am a FEATURED ARTIST at this fair, so there will be special signage by my booth! Look for me and come say Hello! See and enjoy my 100% Handmade Goodness, Recycled Woolies and all my Newest Creations. I can't wait to see YOU too :o)