... Ok, there's a recipe for THIS too! And here it is:
Recipe for Knitting When You Have No Time To Knit
- Take one 12 year old boy (ok, my son, Kyle)
- Add one Rip-Stick scooter, the kind with movable type feet, where you have to really have your balance under control
- Add the fact that Kyle doesn't know how to use the Rip Stick
- Mix in Max, Kyle's friend who was teaching Kyle how to use the Rip Stick
- Take a second scooter, one with a very sharp edge, that Max was riding, right behind Kyle...
- Throw in a good backwards fall
- Mix it all together.....
- And, you will end up with a trip to 2 ERs (the first one thought there could be some torn tendon action, and sent us to Children's Hospital)