Talmadge!



Is this Sunday from 10-4! Yep! Have you been to the Talmadge Art Show before? What? You haven't?? Well, let me tell you, you are missing out, girl/guy! Heck!!!

Woodpecker+Bug quilt style art pillow by Val's Art Studio

Talmadge's winter show will be held at NTC Promenade at Liberty Station, at 2875 Dewey Road, building 177. Click here to get more information on how to find the location. If you are good with maps, here's one for you to study...

Liberty Station Map

So, I have been a l i t t l e - b i t - b u s y with life lately... you will notice my new items are a bit sparse, so make sure to get there early if you want a Val Original. The few new pieces I have are extra special. The magical Woodpecker+Bug pillow above is made in a quilt fashion, and I am in love with it. I know you will love it too as soon as you see it in it's wonderful glory.

So, come out and have a visit, see some art, check it out! Talmadge... makes for a creative day :o) See you there!