We are all good enough


... just the way we are.

I have watched this video about a hundred times over the last couple of days, and I actually think it's beginning to set into my consciousness... Last night, I stood my ground, gave my reasons, did not feel inadequate or shamed by myself and my beliefs. My reasons are heartfelt, they understood my side, agreed to my stance, and I felt so dang powerful! Who-hoo! These life lessons can be so tricky when we are dealing with ourselves. Lordy, really; I am 50 years old, and I feel like I have a lifetime of learning still to do... Thank goodness I have Brene Brown during times of stress to help me out over here!

So, well, here she is... enjoy. And I really don't mind if you sit there and watch it about 100 times. You will get more from it each time. I know. I speak from experience on this one...