Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We're In Puppy Love


Awww! We are having some serious puppy love happening over here. But, we do have one slight problem. That would be Mr. Greg, who has declared he needs a new computer, not a puppy. What? Really??? Greg!!! Who can resist a puppy?? I for one, cannot! and, I'm so happy to witness that my boys are following right along in my footsteps. Good puppies! Good!!! :o)

If you are in the market for a puppy, I seriously recommend a Portuguese Water Dog. They do not shed, they make the most incredible, lovable companions, they are incredibly smart, and a dog you will treasure every moment. Well, except for some sure-to-be-bad-puppy-moments! Our friends, Bob and Adina have 9 wonderful puppies that will be looking for new homes. You can check their web page out here.

1 comment:

Gods Little People said...

That is some serious awww!! I love what animals does to human faces :-)