I am not afraid


... even though I might be scared to death!

Ponytail Patchwork Friendly

Lately, I have been feeling like this quite often.... When I look at the big picture, I am not afraid, for I know my path in this life is strong and true. I open my eyes each day loving this life I live, and knowing that God's plan for me is good, and right, and true. I can accept the challenges as they come my way, because I know they are there for me to use as stepping stones, and these steps will take me to the best person I can ever become! That is rich stuff indeed, and I embrace that with my whole heart.

In trying to do my best, and be my best, in trying to understand my way, and my job in this life... well, some days I feel scared to death.... Thoughts haunt me... like: (How can I manage this situation today?) and (Did they really, honestly, do that? What, in God's name, were they thinking???)... and (What will they think of me now that I've created this mess?) Ahhh, being human is so humiliating sometimes. Couldn't I have been born a robot?!

I know I'm not done yet... each day these steps take my path deeper into God's territory. He is my strength and leader. He answers my call, and is there in my time of need. And for that, I am so incredibly thankful!

(I just needed to get this off my chest) Thanks so much for listening :o)
x, Val