I'm So Square


My booth at the Del Mar Taste and Art Show. I need to work on signage
around the top of my canopy... I can see now what needs to be done!

Yes, and I'm really happy about it! I love my new Square Up credit card processing system, and never dreamed using credit processing at my shows could be this easy! Have you heard of Square? Here's what it looks like. See? It just connects to the top of my phone. I downloaded a free app which I can use on my phone, or iPad, and it's DONE!

I don't pay any monthly charges, so I just use it when I need to. I pay 2.75% processing fees for swiped charges (and 3.5% if I have to manually enter the information). The money I collect is deposited into my linked bank account within 1-2 business days. Plus... I pretty much wowed every customer who paid using credit yesterday. I'm hooked on Square. If you are a craft show vendor, you might want to check into Square for your sales too. For such a little device, it will put you in business in a very big way.

I love you, Square :o)
x, Val

PS. Thanks to all of you who came out to the Del Mar Taste and Art Show yesterday. It was a gorgeous day, and I met lots of new people up in North County. Not too sure they really understood my "Land of Cutes" world, but they were certainly captivated by all of it. Again, my best seller of the day was ... clothing! Oh golly, got to get felting so I can create more!