Artisans' Alley


Guys, it's the honest truth, I'm too dang tired to write a post... so you will have to bear with my ramblings...

Here's a very small sneak preview of what's in store for Artisans' Alley tomorrow. Come and see me in Booth 93 *** I've been moved from where I've been for the past 5 years!*** If you look for me at the old spot, walk two rows west (away from the food area) and turn right, I'm 5 booths down on the right!

This is my newest "larger girls" sweater, made completely of upcycled wool with a gorgeous needle felted bird. Now fitting size Large! Woohoo, I did it! (big helper Mona saved the day with her missy sweater pattern for the larger woman. Thanks Mona!)

And, can't forget about these... be prepared to shield your eyes :o)

Ok, I'm off to bed now. Hope to see you, and say hi tomorrow. It's bound to be an extra fun day!
x, Val