Winter Classes!


Hellooo there!

Things 'round my blog world have been on the quiet side lately. Life has been giving me the old one-two punch lately, but in a calm, quiet, sweet sort of way. It's been all good... really good, just dang busy!

My good news is that I have  f i n a l l y, finally set up a couple of winter classes. Yes! At this point, I can just manage two classes, but more will be in the works for the new year, I promise....

The first is one of my most popular classes from last December, Mr. Wooly Snowman. He is just beyond cuteness!


 Wooly Snowman will be offered one day only, so put it on your calendar and call over to Paper Tales to sign up NOW!


Saturday, December 8 - 2:30-6:30pm

The second class is a brand new, and extra sweet class in one of my favorite subject matters... "The Bunny"...


In the Bunny Hoop class, we will be making the sweetest needle felted bunny scene, and working with felted wooly bits, flat needle felting, and embroidery stitching. This class sample is pictured on the left. This class will be offered on:

Saturday, January 12, from 3-5pm

Again, call over to Paper Tales to sign up.

Now, if the girls at Paper Tales tell you we are still working out the details on the class, make sure you put your name on the wait list and get a spot before they all fill up. We are going to have so much needle felting FUN, I just can't wait! 

Upcoming Fall Shows will be listed on the blog soon. I will be a very busy bee over the next 6 weeks... I hope to see you at a show or a class very soon :o)

x, Val