Art bird hoops

Do you ever get like this? S-t-u-c-k on something like it's nobody's business?

"Green Bee Eater" by Val's Art Studio, 5"

I have been stuck on art birds for two weeks now. And I seem to get stuck on art birds about ....oh, once a month. 

"Rufous Hummingbird" by Val's Art Studio, 4"
Here are my birdie creations from the past two days. I will be flying them over to Austin's Gallery tomorrow morning. They will take the place from my last several Art Birds hoops, which all flew out the door (aka: bought up) over the weekend!


"Blue Bellied Roller" by Val's Art Studio, 8"

They are simply adorable perched on a shelf, or hung on the wall in just the right spot. I find them irresistible. But, that's just me :o)

Some shelf action in my studio :o)

I will be taking a break from the birds ... erm, rather, forcing myself to get back to the orders piling up around me... and, will be spending time in the classroom. I'm busy taking Lilla Rogers online class called "Make Art That Sells" It's very exciting (find out more by clicking here). 

See you soon!
x, Val