MATS1 and the GTS (Global Talent Search)


My submission for the Global Talent Search, a Journal cover for Paperchase

Taking online art and business classes have been a way for me to broaden my art world over the last few years in more ways than one. Undoubtably, I have been learning the subject matter at hand, but of equal importance, I have been broadening my reach into the creative cosmos in the form of connectivity to an art population that is much greater than I could ever hope to gain by taking art classes in my community. I'm talking about a worldwide art community!

To date, I have taken several classes from these amazingly talented people:

Kelly Rae Roberts' Flying Lessons:


From Do What You Love, by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Kempton: 



Also from Do What You Love: Lilla Roger's Make Art That Sells



Needless to say, my art brain is growing, stretching, and becoming so many more in ways I could have never imagined! I really recommend these fantastic classes for anyone interested in growing their art business.

And now for a sweet peek at a sweater made with one of those cute bunnies featured in my GTS submission... Awww! 

"Busy Letter B" by Val Hebert

Have a busy artsy day!
x, Val