Poser


Hello there! Meet Jackson. He is a very sweet and handsome kitty. 



Jackson's "people" (aka owners) recently got married, but were sad Jackson couldn't be a part of their special ceremony. Fortunately, I was very happy that I could offer a possible solution. 


Jackson is really a good poser. He sat nicely for a photo portrait. Then I needle felted his likeness onto a upcycled felted wool canvas (matching the colors in the couple's living room rug, I might add :o), and made it into a special wedding pillow. The pillow was used during the wedding to carry the couple's rings. 


Now, Jackson is very content to pose alongside his namesake buddy. They're like twins :o)



Very handsome twins. Do you agree??!

If you would like a needle felted portrait of your special buddy, please visit this link by clicking here.

If you would like to see how I create this type of pet portrait with needle felting, please click here.

x, Val