Fabric Excitement in The Studio


Sweet cheeks, good golly, oh my,
New fabrics have arrived to try.
A fun frolic here
A color splash there...
They make me so happy, I'll cry!
Okay, so yes, I'm excited about my shipments from Heather Bailey and Scarlet Fig. Some people are thrilled by cupcakes, others by puppies. With me, it's fabric. I've been known to develop quite a secret fabric stash. I like it because fabrics fold flat, and are easy to hide away under a bed or couch. A tidy Virgo like me can actually pretend they don't have a secret fetish about fabric, when it actually is lurking within many nooks and crannies around my house. (Shhh, don't tell Greg!) Then, when you use them, you really get to enjoy them in all their lovely colorful glory.

What's to become of these fun prints, you might wonder. Well, stay tuned, and you will soon see. Do you have a secret stash? Well, do tell! Part of the therapy is just in the talking about it... Have a color-printed day!