Getting Ready For Sunday's Market!

I'm getting ready for this Sunday's Market In The Garden over here in Val's Art Studio. There are going to be charming Birdie In  My Garden Pillows, made from handmade wool and recycled sweater felt. I have also made a beautiful collection of 
Felt and Lampwork Glass Earrings featuring birds and beach shells. I am debuting some new Collaged Paintings which will be available as originals or prints. If it is a cool day (as they sometimes are on a June day in Coronado), my Children's Recycled Sweaters will certainly be out for a visit and a chat.  

You are invited to come and join us. Bring a friend along, and socialize, snack, shop and support a special cause, Art Takes A Village. This catered event is sure to be extra special. I look forward to seeing you there. Let me 
know if you need more information, or need 
directions to this beautiful Coronado Beach house.

Let me remind you, I've already confessed, so there's no feeling guilty on my part ever again about always being about the birdies and the garden specimens. I did try to switch it up a bit by going with poppies instead of roses, so, see?! I modify!