Thanks to Jean!

Queen Jean was the one who asked me to try to mesh the needle felting with a painting. This is my first venture, and I think I like it. I have been experimenting with some collage paintings lately, and along with my preoccupation with needle felted birds, I had to figure a way to blend them both. I have added a ribbon trim to the border, which I think helps set the fiber addition onto the painting. 

This painting is called "Loves With Her Whole Heart," and is rather sweet. I have recently been influenced by Kelly Rae Roberts and her collage techniques. Trying to NOT copy her style, and work these wonderful techniques into my own work... it's a process, and one I'm enjoying very much.  Now, all I really need is more time with Jean... she's a great influencing force for me when it comes to painting...