Welcome, Alvy!

Look who's come to live at my house! I am so very excited to meet Alvy. He is the most amazing needle felted creation by Jenn Docherty. Jenn is the guru of needle felted friends, and, for me, has been a leader in establishing the worldwide love for needle felted cutie-pies. Her techniques can be found in her book, Sweet Needle Felts.

Well, when Jenn posted that she was listing a few new friends in her ebay shop, I really didn't think one would come to live with me. It was just serendipity that I happened to remember checking out her listings when I thought the auction would be ending. Well, I checked in moments before the end of the auctions, and on a whim, decided to place a last minute bid. Whoa! and behold, the auction ended, and I was the winner of my favorite character, Alvy!!! And then, he arrived at my house this morning, in all his needle felted glory. We are happy, happy, happy that Alvy has a place of honor amongst all the wool and fluff in Val's Art Studio. We are making him feel right at home!