Needle Felted Bird Pin Class This Saturday!

Hello all, and Happy Summer to you!

It's a joyful day for me when it starts out with the birdies singing from the treetops. Well, that is, if they don't get going too early in the morning! I really cannot take the mockingbirds with their all night songs, but we're not going there now...

So, here's how you can put a singing bird in your heart, or at least close to it, with a sweet needle felted bird pin. I am teaching this class on Saturday, July 11 from 2-4 pm at Paper Tales in Point Loma. The cost for the class is $33, and includes everything for making up this pin
except for the foam needle felting mat and needle felting needles. Please bring your own, or you can purchase them from Paper Tales for a 10% discount on the day of the class. Also, I recommend a 3-5 pronged needle felting needle holder for flat felting. You can also purchase these from Paper Tales if you don't own one.

Here's the beauty of flat needle felting: You can make pins, or felt onto sweaters, or anything wool, OR, you can use flat felted sweeties to adorn about anything your heart desires! Think scrapbooking, flower vases, multi media canvas art... why, the sky's the limit!

So, call over to Paper Tales at 619-222-2510, and reserve your space today! Happy felting!

PS. If you are a Coronado resident, and are interested in a needle felting class held in Coronado, please email me, call me (I'm in the phone book), or leave a comment here. If I have enough interest, I will schedule a class here in town. Thanks!!