Wednesday, April 28, 2010

From Lola to Jake; A Message of Love

Dear Jake,
Woof!!
You are one of my best dog buddies, and I *Ruff!* love you very much. When we play at the park, my favorite thing to do with you is jump in the air with you, (grrowll!) and tumble on the ground. I love to chase you, but even more, I love it when you chase me! Jake, when my mom took this picture of the pillow with you in it, I couldn't help myself, I had to be in the picture with you too. 'Cause Jake, ^sniff sniff^ wherever you are is where I want to be too.
Your #1 buddy,
Lola

2 comments:

Tamerie Shriver said...

I had no idea that Lola could write so well!!! Love the picture! Jake looks adorable and Lola is Lola!

Lunch was fun. We really should try to do it more often. It's not like we don't all live in Coronado!

Hugs,
Tamerie

Susan Wells said...

Lola looks like a big stuffed animal and Jake looks like he's just about to bound off the sofa and follow Lola to the ends of the earth! How dear...all of it.