The Girls Were Needlefelting Fools

Okay, the photo is poor, and I'm so sorry about that, but the students were fantastic, and talented, and most eager learners. What more could I ask for?!

The Needlefelted Embroidery Hoop class continues to be a popular one for learning the art of needlefelting, fabric piecing and embroidery techniques, and it is one of my favorite to teach. It is one class I've developed that really encompasses all I do with regards to needlefelted decoration techniques. It's one where you can learn a great deal in a relatively short period of time. I hope you will sign up for an upcoming class soon!

Pamina, Cathy and Celeste, I'm so sorry I didn't get a photo of YOU, for you all were the ones who made the class so special and FUN! Thank you! (And, thanks, Pamina, for taking that dang rose thorn out of my thumb. I am so grateful :o)