A Winter class (Finally!)


I will admit it, I'm always a bit late to the party…  We "Crafter People", (ie ME), are supposed to get those holiday project ideas knocked out in, say, May. I will admit here and now that my mind does not do Christmas in May! It doesn't even do Christmas in September OR October. Apparently, my crafter brain doesn't really get into the Christmas swing until mid-November. Sheesh...

Snow Happy Hoop Art by Val's Art Studio


Well, I finally get a bright idea, then put it in motion, and when it's all done, it's obviously time to re-evaluate. This snowman hoop (above) as a class project will take any novice oh... about 16 hours to complete. So, it's back to the drawing board. How about plan B? I think we can manage this one in about a 2-3 hour window:
Snowfriends Hoop Art by Val's Art Studio
This fun Holiday Snow Happy Hoop class will be offered at Paper Tales on Dec 15 from 2-5pm. Call over to sign up... 619-222-2510


x, Val