Art Star Craft Bazaar this Weekend in PA!


If I were in PA, I'd be heading to Penn's Landing this weekend, May 15 +16, where the Art Star Craft Bazaar will be happening. Val's Art Studio will be there, represented by Hello Bluebird. Just to tempt you, I thought I'd share a few of the friendly items that are currently winging their way to PA right now as I speak (write)...


Plenty of Toast plush friends, with a couple of newbies... Sushi!


I couldn't resist sharing this new crop of Woolie Friendlies. Most are cashmere and are oh- sooo-soft and especially huggable!

A few new clothing items, including this adorable recycled wool vest. The Friendlies have taken over the vest, too, as you can see. Just so there's no confusion, the back of the vest says it all...


So, if you're near Philly, go check out Art Star Craft Bazaar this weekend, and look for all the Friendly karma at the Hello Bluebird booth! If not, well... Have yourself a Friendly sort of day :o)