Planning ahead for a busy weekend!

Two biggie fun events are coming up this weekend, and the first one that is so exciting is a Bloghop from my Art of Wild Abandonment girlfriends! 



We are going to share in each other's art worlds as we hop from blog to blog and see how the creativity has been flowing since being so inspired by Junelle Jacobsen and Christy Tomlinson online class. You can hop along with us by visiting Claire's blog here, the first stop on the tour!


And the second is the Talmadge Art Show, happening this Sunday, May 6, from 10-4. Would you just lOOk at this super cute mailer?! And, in the top left corner... one of my Owl Cuties!! Whoot!! Here's where you can find out more about the Talmadge show, just click here.



I hope to see you one way or another this weekend... Hop by my blog, or come and pay me a visit at Talmadge! Happy Hopping!!

x, Val