Two new classes!

I am always so excited to announce new classes! 

Coming up with a new class idea is kinda like a mini birthing experience for me. Cray, I know, but it's true. Often it takes me several revisions of a project to make sure it's suitable for a class project. It's normal for me to make up something that takes me an hour or two to create, but someone who is just learning needle felting may take many more hours to make the same item. So, I do put a lot of thought and considerations into developing a suitable class project.

This cute owl is Halloween and Thanksgiving mixed up into one. Also, the "boo" yarn writing is optional.



Then, there's this adorable Snow Friend Class. I'm still dying over those Leg Warmers! They just crack me up, and make me Happy Happy Happy every time I look at him!


To learn more about these classes, and what you need to do in order to sign up, please hop on over to my website by clicking here.

See you soon!

xx
Val