Hey! Hi! Hello!

How are you, and how has life been treating you lately? 

I am so jazzed about my new and evolving situation over here at the San Diego Made Factory, and cannot tell you how happy I am here in my new studio. In fact, my new studio is now my even NEWER studio! I spent the first 6 months trying things out in a tiny 10' x 11' studio, which was of course fine, but it was cramped. Cramped I tell you, in fact my nickname for my studio was "Studio Sardine".... all right, it was functional, but only just so. For instance, if someone would have reached out to me telling me they just did a load of spring cleaning and were planning to donate 100 sweaters to me, I would have to politely decline. UGH! There was simply no way I could accommodate 100 sweaters into my Studio Sardine! 

Here is the original Studio Sardine:






Yes, it was tidy, cute, and very well organized. I will say that! And so did those of you who have come to visit. But a girl can only do so much when being creative is her thing, and so I had to e-x-p-a-n-d.

And expand, I did! I moved across the hall to a studio that is almost TWICE the size as Studio Sardine! Take a look:


This is just ONE HALF of my amazing studio!

And, each month on the Second Saturday, we have a fun Open Studio party in the afternoon. I am always open, because I like to meet the peeps - and this means you! So, just so you know, you are always invited. Mark your calendar for an upcoming 2nd Saturday at about 3-4 pm, and come for a visit. You will see my a-m-a-z-i-n-g giant studio, and maybe you can even help me name it. "Studio Sardine" is officially RIGHT OUT!

Take care, and hope to see you soon. 😀

xx
Val