Relaxation Day

It's definitely good to have a "forced" relaxation day thrown into the mix every so often, like today. Heck, things have been pretty frantic lately at Val's Art Studio, with this upcoming fashion show and all the preparations. See, this is how things normally look over here when I start a new project...


One thing or another happens, (like a phone call, or I turn my back), and generally this is the next thing that happens. (She is hypo-allergenic)

The organizing of the felted sweaters into color groupings, felted finishes, and pattern possibilities is the first step of many. I have finished one outfit, and am starting on outfits 2 and 3, and have all the others designed and planned out. Just wait til you see them. The whole line is going to be ultra fantabulous!!! Just knowing that gives me... peace...

And now, today, after all my bodywork... (chiropractic care and massage therapy)... I'm feeling as peaceful as this...

Have yourself a peaceful day...