Blue Blue, So Much Work To Do!


Image via flickr

Yes, it's true.. I'm blue because I can't sit, knit, play, design and refine the way I normally like to do with my days. I am so busy with getting our house ready for our July vacation renter. It's not a terrible amount of work, but then again, it is! I clean out our closets and drawers, and I put away anything in our house that's important, or that would make us sad if something happened to it. The vacation renters who come and rent our home take fantastic care of it, so I'm not worried about the house or furnishings. The real work is in all the painting, repairing, touch up, and fixing up that goes along with the preparations. Of course, it's nice to be able to come back to our home after the renter leaves, as it's fresh as a daisy! So, you won't hear from me much over the next couple of weeks, and I am sorry about that. But when I get back to work, I'll certainly be refreshed and ready for the design bug that will be working on me during my days of house painting and repair...

So, enjoy your June, and I'll see you very soon :o)