Welcome Back & A Pop-Up Shop Event


Well, hello. 

Did you think I'd left forever? To be honest, a part of me has. I will never again be the person I was before, the person you used to know as 'me, Val' around here. 

My husband of 30 years and life partner of 33 years, my beloved Greg, died from GBM4 or glioblastoma brain tumor, stage 4 in January 2022. Only 7 months after his diagnosis with this deadly cancer. It was truly unexpected and a terrible thing for our family to go through. 

Just a quick explanation for my deep absence here on the blog... The last 20 months have been a time for me to regain equilibrium after such a difficult time in my life. During the last 20 months, I closed down Greg's business, I traveled on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, got my first tattoo in Jerusalem, came home and spent a month on a farm in Petaluma. I became a grandma for the first time, and omgosh, it is the best! I have spent time rethinking my wool business, I started a business renting out my home (it makes so much more money than I do) and finally took one more pilgrimage this past July and August to England. 

It's been a ride, people, let me tell you that. 

But the real reason for this post is to find a way to announce I am hosting my first ever online pop-up holiday pre-sale! Mainly I am doing this for the people who are loyal followers, and due to the fact my first show of the fall season will be in San Rafael, CA. That show is a 3-day show. I feel like I may sell a fair amount, so want to give any of you who are interested the option to see and purchase some of my beloveds before they might sell out. :o)

The sale will be taking place the weekend of September 16 & 17, 2023 from 8:00 am Sat am through 8:00 pm Sunday evening, pst. It will happen over in my Etsy shop. Everything will go live by 8am Saturday. First come, first served! Here is the link again: https://valsartstudio.etsy.com

Here are just a few photos of some of the items to hopefully get you excited and in the mood for some wooly fun! Don't forget to click over to my Etsy shop 8am this coming Saturday morning. Set an alarm to remind yourself. 😛😉

Take care, you.
xx, Val